Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A new shoes

(Saturday, dec 1st, metropolitan mall)

This day, my beloved little family, ummi, rayhan and I, have visiting metmol (Bekasi Metropolitan Mall). The only goal is to buy a new shoes for me. Because my old shoes, the leather shoes (actually the synthetic one :) ) is broken.

The price of the new shoes is Rp. 365.000,00. Looked Not very expensive, but its actually expensive for me.. :( coz i never bought shoes with that price... :ngakak

But I think the new shoes has a good quality. The shoes is made by cardinal (insya Allah original) but I bought it with a discount program hehe.. 40% from the original price..

I also got a good recomend from my wife, so i just bought it :)

When we go home, rayhan has


(moved from my evernote)

No comments:

Post a Comment