Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Show Must Go On

(January 2013, new office)

By his PMK, om agus decided that I must join a new Eselon I namely "Directorate General of Budget" (DGB). I still do not know why he has issued this policy. Feeling not good, after been discarded from OJK, I still do not have any spirit to enter the office. Due to I feel that I am still a good civil servant, I have joined all the orientation program at DGB. In this case, I fell lucky because I have been transfered to office that only located in Jakarta, it means I do not have to move to another city :) (thanks Allah # 1).

But unfortunately, from my new office, I can still see my old office -_-! Every time I see the building, I wanna cry...

Fortunately, at the second week of the orientation program, pak rusmaya, kasubbag pengembangan pegawai informed me that there is an invitation letter to me to join Pre-Departure Program, Spirit Batch III at STAN Juangmangu. The program will be held for 5 months and I must live in the domitory. What the heck... 5 months leaving my family???

Yah, I have discarded from OJK, but the show must go on, I have to join the program and then I must pass the requirements and finnaly finish my master degree and then become a leader to show that I still can be successful without joining OJK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment