Friday, July 5, 2013

A new challenge is coming..

(13 January 2013, Jurangmangu)

Starting a new chalenge (pre-departure training Spirit Batch 3)

when my heart is still feel lonely because of the worst time at Bapepam Lk, I trying to recover it by enjoying my driving time with my avanza.. leaving my lovely family for a while to join pre departure training spirit batch 3.. for 5 months bro !!!

fortunately, I still can go home every week :)
spending a good time with my family.. ummi and rehan.

I drove the avanza after magrib time, because I had to spend my time longer for my family, so I departed at night :)

the basic rule of the course is prohibited to bring the vehicle. But at the beging, I tried to break the rule, wheter the officials aware or not hehe..

I got a big room mate.. a real big.. with a big body and a big sleeping sound :D
his name is eko n*r prih**doko, one of kasubag at BKF.

the firat day at dorm.. I hope this will be a good opportunity for me.. and to recover my bad feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment